Western Coalfields Limited has issued a notice to invites applications against Staff Nurse, Technician, DEO, Technical Inspector Vacancies of 236 Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form through offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (25th August 2018).
More details related to the WCL Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below….
WCL Recruitment 2018 Details
Name Of the Organization: Western Coalfields Limited
Post Name : Staff Nurse, Technician, DEO, Technical Inspector
Number of Posts: 236
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Staff Nurse (Trainee) in T & S Gr.-C – 125
- Technician (Radiographer) in T & S Gr.-C – 02
- Technician (Pathological) in T & S Gr.-C – 07
- Audiometry Technician (Trainee) in T & S Gr.-D – 05
- Technician (Refraction / Optometry, Trainee) in T & S Gr.-D – 01
- Jr. Technician (ECG/EEG) in T & S Gr.-D – 01
- Pharmacist (Trainee) in T & S Gr.-C – 01
- Physiotherapist (Trainee) in T & S Gr.-C – 02
- Jr. Technical Inspector/ Jr. Chemist in T & S Gr.-D – 20
- Telecom Mechanic in T & S Gr.-D – 52
- Jr. Data Entry Operator in T & S Gr.-E – 16
- Translator (Trainee) OL, Clerical Gr.-III – 04
Essential Qualification Required:
Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th / 12th / Diploma (Nursing / Technology) / Graduation Degree (Science) / ITI / B.A. from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of contestants who are participating under WCL Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Test, Aptitude Test and Trade Test, Merit List.
How to Apply:
Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.westerncoal.nic.in.
Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 25th August 2018
Postal Address to Send Application:
Regd. Office, Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001
Deadline for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 25-08-2018.
Official Website : www.westerncoal.nic.in