Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission has issued a notice to invites applications against Mission Manager, Account Assistant Vacancies of 1615 Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (8th January 2019).
More details related to the UPSRLM Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below….
UPSRLM Recruitment 2018 Details
Name Of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission
Post Name : Mission Manager, Account Assistant
Number of Posts: 1615
Post and Vacancies Details:
SMMU Level :-
1. Mission Manager T & CB – 01
2. State Mission Managers Procurement – 01
DMMU Level :-
3. District Mission Manager Social Mobilization & Capacity Building – 11
4. District Mission Manager Micro Finance & Financial Inclusion – 11
5. District Mission Manager Livelihood – 11
6. District Mission Manager Skills & Jobs – 04
7. District Mission Managers Monitoring & Evaluation, M.I.S – 12
8. Account Assistant – 11
BMMU Level :-
9. Block Mission Manager – 53
10. Block Mission Manager Social Inclusion & Social Development – 68
11. Block Mission Manager Social Mobilization & Capacity Building – 276
12. Block Mission Manager Micro Finance & Financial Inclusion – 309
13. Block Mission Manager Livelihood – 287
14. Block Mission Manager Skills & Jobs – 192
15. Block Mission Manager Monitoring & Evaluation, M.I.S. – 368
Essential Qualification Required:
Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed BE / B.Tech (CS/ IT/)/ MCA / M.Sc(CS)/ MBA (Finance) /CA/ICWA/ Post Graduation Degree / Diploma from a recognised University / Institute.
Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 55 Years (Post 1,2), 40 Years (Post 3-15).
Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 45,000 – 75,000/- (Post 1,3-7), Rs. 75,000 – 100,000/- (Post 2), Rs. 30,000 – 50,000/- (Post 8), Rs. 25,000 – 45,000/- (Post 9-15) and other benefits as per UPSRLM Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of contestants who are participating under UPSRLM Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for UPSRLM Jobs by following the process given below:
First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.sids.co.in.
Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Dead Line To Submit Online Application Is : 08-01-2019.
Official Website : www.sids.co.in