Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission has issued a notice to invites applications against Manager, Account Assistant, Consultant Vacancies of 1704 Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (31st August 2018).
More details related to the UPSRLM Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below….
UPSRLM Recruitment 2018 Details
Name Of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission
Post Name : Manager, Account Assistant, Consultant
Number of Posts: 1704
Post and Vacancies Details:
State Level :
- State Mission Managers MIS – 01
- State Mission Managers Procurement – 01
- State Mission Manager-Non-Farm Livelihood – 01
- Consultant-State MKSP Manager – 01
- Mission Manager Skills – 01
- Mission Managers MIS – 01
- Mission Managers Procurement – 01
- Mission Managers Admin & Fm – 01
- Consultant-State MKSP Training And MIS Manager – 01
- Mission Manager -Non Farm Livelihood – 01
- Account Officer – 01
District Level :
- District Mission Manager Social Inclusion & Social Development – 17
- District Mission Manager Social Mobilization & Capacity Building – 17
- District Mission Manager Micro Finance & Financial Inclusion – 17
- District Mission Manager Livelihood – 17
- District Mission Manager Skills & Jobs – 17
- District Mission Managers Monitoring & Evaluation, M.I.S. – 17
- Account Assistant 39
Block Level :
- Block Mission Manager – 212
- Block Mission Manager Social Inclusion &Social Development – 218
- Block Mission Manager Social Mobilization & Capacity Building – 217
- Block Mission Manager Micro Finance & Financial Inclusion – 219
- Block Mission Manager Livelihood – 220
- Block Mission Manager Skills & Jobs – 219
- Block Mission Manager Monitoring & Evaluation, M.I.S. – 247
Essential Qualification Required:
Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Post Graduate Degree (Computer Application / Rural Development / Social Work) / MBA / Development Studies / PG Diploma / MBA (Finance) / CA / ICWA / MCA / BE / B.Tech / MBA / MSW / CA (Inter) / CS(Inter) / M.Com from a recognised University / Institute.
Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 55 Years (Post 1-11), 40 Years (Post 12-25).
Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 75,000 – 1,00,000/- (Post 1-3), Rs. 60,000 – 70,000/- (Post 4), Rs. 45,000 – 75,000/- (Post 5-9,11-17), Rs. 40,000 – 45,000/- (Post 10), Rs. 30,000 – 50,000/- (Post 18), Rs. 25,000 – 45,000/- (Post 19-25) and other benefits as per UPSRLM Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of contestants who are participating under UPSRLM Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Test/ Interview.
How to Apply:
Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for UPSRLM Jobs by following the process given below:
First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.sids.co.in.
Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Dead Line of Online Application Is : 31-08-2018.
Official Website : www.sids.co.in